“Events With Us” (Core Techno Pty Ltd), ABN 12 639 588 024 (“EWU”) provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, EWU(Core Techno Pty Ltd) owns and operates www.eventswithus.au and www.eventswithus.com.au (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from EWU, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
EWU may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (including their Conditions of Entry) (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on EWU’s website.
General Terms and Conditions
EWU acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) EWU otherwise has no liability to you.
Without limiting other remedies, EWU may limit, suspend or terminate the MyAccount of users who are acting inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions, including in particular the accounts of users who we believe are harassing, threatening or abusing our employees or other users or who act in an unlawful or inappropriate manner. For clarity, EWU may limit, suspend or terminate the MyAccount of a user which has been activated primarily to circumvent temporary or permanent suspensions already in place with respect to a different account.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The organizer takes the responsibility to communicate the refund policies to EWU and its users. In general all ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- EWU shall not be responsible for any exchange or refund, in whole or part, for the tickets already sold for any reason unless a refund is authorized by the organizer. Any request or dispute regarding the refund shall be strictly between the ticket holder and the event organizer. Events With Us shall not be liable for any refund-related issues.
- EWU are not authorised for making any refund incase of an event reschedule or cancel. You must apply for a refund directly with the organizers. EWU does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- Refunds authorized by an organizer will be processed within 30 days after receiving the instructions for a refund from the website.
- In case of event cancellation, the refund will be issued after deducting a fee of 3% from the organizer.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation;
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the Seller being required to or deciding to:
- cancel or postpone the event;
- reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
- change your seating allocation; and/or
- change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event;
in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these from the organizers.
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from EWU or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of EWU and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. EWU will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, EWU may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by EWU at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- The event organizer agrees to provide complete, true, and updated information about the event and himself/herself to EWU.
- The event organizer has to be at least 18 years of age to gain the right to use the website and services offered by EWU.
- The event organizer agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the credentials of the account created at the time of the registration and is responsible for all the activities that occur with the account.
- The event organizer agrees not to misuse the account created for event listing, the content available on the website, etc.
- While EWU takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. EWU may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error EWU will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in EWU reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, EWU may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to EWU by a third party or any payment gateway.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
Last updated 15 June 2022
*EWU means “Events With Us” (Core Techno Pty Ltd), ABN 12 639 588 024